COVID-19 needs to be addressed
- long distance teaching support
- prevention of loosing motivation for learning among kids
- higher needs for prevention of social problems among families
Country: Czech Republic
Institution: Palacky University in Olomouc
# of students: 5
Interaction with beneficiaries: Mixed
Academic Degree: Master
Discipline(s): Social Work| Education | Research users
Community Service Area & ODS: Quality Education | Gender equality | Sustainable cities and communities
Our students try to promote the profession of social workers at schools. They cooperate with one school, where they try to monitor social problems among pupils and try to identify where social workers could be helpful as school staff.
- They organized many seminars about prevention among pupils.
- They organized seminars and presentations for the public about the role of a social worker at the school.