We are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
We guarantee that we do not sell, trade or share our user’ personal or contact information outside of our organization, nor do we send mailings on behalf of other organizations.
University Service-Learning Association with tax number G95927026 located at C/ Laguna 5, Bj. CP: 48003 Bilbao (Bizkaia), Spain is responsible for the treatment of personal data of users. These data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on regards of protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Organic Law (ES) the Organic Law (ES) 15 / 1999 of December 13 (LOPD) on the protection of personal data. We have adapted our websites www.apsuniversitario.org or www.eoslhe.eu to the requirements of these laws.
You can only register at www.apsuniversitario.org or www.eoslhe.eu if you are over 14 years old. In the case you are under 14 years of age, for the processing of your persona data, consent of the parental authority or guardian is required.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, personal data that has been collected through the forms on the web, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web, subscribers and data on Service-Learning Experiences “.
How do we collect your data?
- Mailing subscription form
- Share your experiences form
- Share your good practices form
- Membership application form
- Blog user registration
What are your rights?
One of the aims of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is to empower individuals and give them control over their personal data. The GDPR chapter on the rights of data subjects (individuals) includes the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In some circumstances, those concerned may request restriction of processing of personal data, in which case these will only be stored for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you object to the processing of your personal data University Service-Learning Association will no longer conduct any processing of data unless there is compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You must send a communication by email to the following email address: email@example.com
This communication must indicate:
- Your name and last name.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Specification of the request.
It is necessary to attach to this email the following:
- A copy of your ID, passport or NIE, in any case.
- If you act through a representative, the document proving this representation.
- Documents accrediting the request you make, if necessary.
Purpose to treat your personal data
When a user connects with www.apsuniversitario.org or www.eoslhe.eu to comment on a post, send a query, request information, subscribe to our distribution list, request to participate in our activities or sign up for any of the services we offer, is providing us with personal information.
There are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Subscription form for the mailing list within www.eoslhe.eu: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Surname, Email and IP Address, to manage the mailing list, send newsletters, conferences, workshops, and information about events and any other relevant information about our activities. Within the websites www.apsuniversitario.org or www.eoslhe.eu there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp, which in turn is managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC. The data provided will be located on the Mailchimp servers.
- Share Your Experience and Share Your Good Practice forms. The purpose of these forms is to give visibility as many service-learning experiences and good practices as possible by mapping in a systematic way, in order to strengthen the European Network of Service-Learning in Higher Education and to promote service-learning institutionalization. These data will be used for research purposes and for dissemination in the website, including your contact information. In this case we can request Name and Surname, Email, Postal address, ID and Name of the entity. For this type of registration forms, we use the forms created with the application of Gravity Forms, a tool belonging to the company Rocketgenius, Inc. The data collected through this form is managed through the WordPress CMS, and are hosted on the server hired to CDmon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.)
- Membership application form. In this case we can request Name and Surname, Email, Postal address, ID and Name of the entity. The data collected through this form is managed through the WordPress CMS, and are hosted on the server hired to CDmon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.)
In addition, there are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services we offer.
- To manage social networks. The University Service-Learning Association has presence in online social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages www.apsuniversitario.org or www.eoslhe.eu, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case. In the social networks, we will inform about resources, calls, activities, products or services of the University Service-Learning Association or of other people and entities we may consider to be of interest for our followers.
- Process orders, requests or any type of enquires that made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Perform statistical and / or research studies.
Keeping your data secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
University Service-Learning Association cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. When a security incident occurs, and when we become aware of it, we must notify the customer of the security breach and provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the client reasonably requests it.