DEADLINE: 5 of October 2021
TOPICS OR LINES OF INTEREST:
- Service-Learning and Educational Technology: Approaches, Possibilities and Challenges
- Service-Learning and educational technology projects and experiences at all formal and non-formal educational levels.
- Platforms and technological resources for the development of Service-Learning projects
- Role of educational technology in Service-Learning projects
- Educational technology enhancement projects through Service-Learning
- Service-Learning through technological environments
- Multi-, inter- and transdisciplinary Service-Learning projects
- Service-Learning and educational technology in times of pandemics
- Innovation in educational technology for community service
- Educational Technology and Service-Learning in the International Context, in Multi-Sectoral Cooperation and Collaboration
- Service-Learning, Educational Technology and Agenda 2030
- Social Networks and Service-Learning
- Service-Learning, Access to Technology and the Digital Divide
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS AND SUBMISSION OF CONTRIBUTIONS
Original contributions will be accepted, written in English or Spanish, of the following types with a length between 5000-6500 words (including title, abstract, keywords and references):
- Research projects reports.
- Innovation experiences scientifically reviewed and susceptible of being transferred to other contexts and situations.
- Essays and systematic literature reviews.
Manuscripts must be sent through the journal management system selecting the special issue: http://www.edutec.es/revista/
Publication rules: manuscripts must be submitted following the regular structure of the EDUTEC-E journal available at: http://www.edutec.es/revista/
Last call for the reception of manuscripts: 5 of october 2021
Editorial process: Submitted manuscripts will be under revision following established criteria for published manuscripts (editorial board and blind review). Once the Editorial Board has completed all the admission procedures, authors will receive anonymous scientific evaluation reports informing on their acceptance or rejection. More information about the review process and its communication is available at: http://www.edutec.es/revista/
Quality Index: EDUTEC journal is indexed in the main databases, directories and evaluation systems of specialized journals. More information about indexations is available at: https://edutec.es/revista/index.php/edutec-e/indexacion